President, Hamilton Breeders
(feedback received from attendees at Hamilton Cat Show)
"Two of the committee that were present have used their sample packs, both agree that it was the best product that they had used so far, it is brilliant, they both said. One has apparently contacted you to order more and asked about bulk buying. The other found it so good she has given one of the sample pack to one of her kitten buyers to try along with one of your coupon vouchers, and is also wanting to know about bulk buying.
So all up I would say you are on to a winner."
Cat Breeder, Napier
"I have been using it and cats prefer the tray with your litter as to the pellets I was using and it does smell nicer…….Just to let you know tried your cat litter this week Absolutely love it 100%
It is a lot like the Breeders Cellect you can buy from Countdown which I use for the kittens I breed but
Yours is softer, does that make sense!! I think it is fabulous and can't find anything wrong with it"
When the Cat’s Away Cattery - Napier
"We have now trialled your new litter product and are impressed. We think you are on to a good thing. Good luck winning Lotto
- The product is easy to dispense and use
- Light weight, compared to alternatives
- Does not require a lining on the bottom of the litter tray
- Goes a long way as:
- Solids can be picked out cleanly, without leaving spoilage in the remainder of the litter. This enables it to be used without the need for total replacement
- Wet areas can be removed, also without spoilage spreading to the remainder of the litter. We simply used a garden trowel to lift it out
- Cats are happy to use it"
Pet2Us Cattery - Meeanee, Napier
"Thanks for calling in the other week with a sample of your litter. I have had a chance to try this now and I am very impressed - it’s a good product and nicely packaged."
Pussyfoot Cattery - Haumoana
"I found the product very good, especially with the natural Lavender smell which is similar to cat nip or is part of the same plant family. The product is very light easy to handle especial when it is full of cat "business", it does track a little, but it is to be expected and it is easy to clean up. . I notice as well the lack of cat urine smell which is lovely, and the natural Lavender smell is far better than the other chemical scents which are found in the other products I have tried in the past. It is not too dusty and my asthmatic cat responded well with it."
* Liked the way it clumps when urinated in – makes it easy to clean up
* Really liked the little bits of lavender
* Would be ideal for [Vet Clinic] day patients (because of ease of clean up and less chance of getting messy in short time frame)
* It looked quite unusual and was very light. I'd happily use it again as there was little odour and the cat was not adverse to using it
* Think its a great idea that it can be used in the garden after
* Very nice looking. Very light to lift.